I Don't Need Luck, When I Have You! {Swing Card}

Happy Wednesday!
Every year I find myself making a St. Patty's day card and never sending to anyone.  Maybe because not everyone believes in luck but instead considers themselves blessed, so who would want a card about luck.  So back to my card...hahaha.
Today I challenged myself to make a card that had the same theme but something with a little love instead of luck.  
Love chevron and polka dots together!  

I used my cricut to cut 16 little hearts and created a clover with it.

Here is sentiment that is printed on one side of the card...
and here is the other side. 
I layered the hearts a few times to get a 3d shamrock. 
My goal is to send this card off tomorrow!
Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!