Thank you


Happy Monday!
Texas has some amazing weather…it was 80° on Saturday and now it 13°!  It is a little chilly but it is a beautiful day. I do appreciate the day off.
I had all of my cards finished for the week and just didn’t have time to load them online.
If I can make cards like this all week then I would have a month's worth of cards.  I put this card together in about ten minutes.  My goal is to work smarter and not harder.  Also I am beginning to purge my paper stash in my craft studio.  That will probably take about ten years to do.

Here is a simple tutorial.  Cut a piece of white card stock in half to make 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" card scored at 4 1/4".  Next I trimmed a piece of designer paper to 5 1/4" x 4".   

Either punch or cut a heart out of a different paper. Stamp a sentiment of choice.  I choose thank you from a Stampin Up set.
 Lastly cuts tags from scraps of paper and various sizes and you have a fun card that took only five minutes to make.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!