A Very Merry Christmas

Happy Monday! I am back with another fun and easy card today.  I purchased tons an inexpensive paper stacks while at scrapbook convention and I this bought MME Christmas stack. This stack is so cute!
I cut small pieces to fit the front of the card, Easy!

I stamped the Santa from Stampin Up Christmas Wishes.


This sentiment is from Close to My Heart and I do not know the name of it.

Here is the paper stack I bought for $2 and it is perfect for this week.
I will see you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!