Season's Greetings

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are having a great start to your day.
I have been trying to get back into my card making groove by looking through my old cards.  One particular year, it seemed very easy and I was on roll.  Shortly after that my family expanded and I became really exhausted.  I am just now getting my second wind and I feel better. I hope to 
keep this momentum.

Easy card for today.  The masking technique is old one but a good one.  
I started off with stamping the flowers and the stamping the same flowers on scrap paper.  I then cut out the scrap paper flowers and adhered them on top of the stamped flowers.  Then I stamped the leaves randomly on the top of the flowers.  This technique protects the flowers from the other ink.

One of the best sentiment sets out there.  I love the scroll look.  At the bottom I added faux pearls with this stuff called liquid pearls.  You can find it at most crafts stores but the ink.

I added pearls to the center of each flower.  I love this simple card.  Have a great day and see you tomorrow!



Card Recipe:

White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" 
Wild Wasabi Layer- 3 7/8 X 5 1/8"
White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamps:
Stampin Up- Secret Garden
Stampin Up- Peaceful Season
Close to My Heart - Very Merry Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!