A is for Apple

Happy Sunday!  That's for stopping by my blog. 
This is the last week before my kids go back to school so I am furiously making shirts, gifts, and hair bows.  All week long it will be about school "stuff".
Today I made a door hanger my daughter's teacher.  I just need add a bow to the top and we will deliver it on Meet the Teacher night.  If you would like one for your special teacher, please send me an email or text.  I would be more than happy to personalize it for you.  
I covered the name with felt to conceal my daughter's teacher.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!