Hauntingly Cute

Happy Tuesday!  My week is completely off with Monday being a holiday.  I kept thinking all day that today was Monday.  I guess I need a little sleep.  Here is my second card of the week. 
You got to love the 3d stickers and fun paper.  It makes my card making process easy.
I used the same paper stack and stickers from Sunday. This card took less than ten minutes to make, beat that.
Here is a close up on the little guy.  You cannot tell in this picture but that black paper is glittered out.  I love it.  Enjoy and I will see you later this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!