The Monster Bash!

Happy Sunday and thank you for making me part of your day!  WOW, it has been a very long time since I have written a post.  It is mainly because my weekends are extremely full and when it is not, I am trying to catch up on sleep.  This weekend I had chance to go out to Joann's and Hobby Lobby to spend some birthday money.  (I haven't been to Joann's Fabric is months)  I got a gift card for my birthday and it was burning a hole in my pocket.
While shopping at Joann's, I found some fun papers and stickers for Halloween. Then it dawned on me, Halloween is three weeks away!!!  I have no cards or projects to give out.  Shaking my head, I grabbed DCWV Fall & Halloween paper stack and Paper House 3D stickers.
My first card turned out really cute! All I did was adhered everything down to the base card.  Easy!

I saw this sticker and first thing came to mind is the song "The Monster Mash".

Frankie is way out of line for dressing like this.  Maybe he needs to cut back on those muffins. 

Here is the final card.  I hope you enjoyed my card today.  I reinstating my goal of three posts a week.  Come back for more this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!