Celebrate!

Happy Sunday!  I so wanted to get my card up yesterday, but I decided to take small nap. SOOOO...I will post my card today and tomorrow.  As you already know, I am rebuilding my stash for the year and I need a lot of birthday cards.  I typically use a lot of cakes, balloons, and cherries, but this time I did a mature theme, flowers. This set is from Stampin Up and I used colored pencils to color the flower. Super cute and super sweet!
Join me tomorrow for another card.
Have a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!