Happy Sunday!  I hope you are enjoying your day.  With the recent snow storms on the east coast, I felt compelled to do a card to bring a smile.  It is a pretty basic card.  A2 size with a small layer that I stippled around the border.  I found this cute bunny in the silhouette design store and used the print & cut feature. 
Again I used this sequins to add an additional texture to my card.  

Here is the cute bunny up close and personal.  
I hope you enjoyed my card today.  I will see you later this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!