Just Scrap It!

Happy Saturday!  I hope you having a great day!  I am so happy it is the weekend.  It is a beautiful day with the high close to the 80s.  Yay!  I love it when it warm in January.  Well, if you haven't noticed that this is the last weekend in January, so that means Valentine is right around the corner.  I am making cards like crazy.  Let's begin with this card today.  If you have scraps, get them out!  I used a lot of scraps to make my card.  Then I layered my scraps in unconventional way.  I will be back tomorrow. Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!