You're Pur-fect fur Me!

Happy Sunday!  Thanks for stopping by my page today.  I was digging through my closet today and found tons of gems in there.  I found my coloring tools!!!  Oh, how I love them.  I started stamping because I absolutely love coloring.  So tested my tools and everything is in good working condition.   My master plan was to make a card using a hand colored die from a Cricut cartridge.

 
This is a 4.25x 5.5in card.  The layers are 2.5x 5.5in for DSP with one over lapping the other.  The cat is from is cut to 3 in with circle at 3.5in.


I cut the cat out of white card stock and colored it with colic markers.  SO MUCH FUN!  See you later this week.!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!