You're Simply Wonderful

Happy Saturday!  I hope your week was filled with lots of laughs and hugs.  I have a new addiction and it is creating shaker cards.  I love the way it sparkles and brightens someone's day instantly.  I spent a lot of time at JoAnn picking and  buying sequins and glitter.
Let me share a little about my card.  I used a die cutter to cut the heart in the center of my page.  I did this for both the top layer and the fun foam behind it.  Then I sprinkled tons of glitter and sequins in the center.  Lastly, I adhered everything together.

Here is a picture of my card standing.




Have a great day and I will see you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!