Sweet Valentine!

Happy Saturday! Have you been creating cards for next weekend?  Valetine's Day is less than a week.  Will you be the one in the stores fighting over V-Day cards for your little ones?  I will demo a easy card to make to save you some cash.  Come back tomorrow to view all the details.  
Today's card is a cute one.  
Not too long ago I posted I printed lot of cuties from Silhouette design store and this owl is from there.  I bought an inexpensive paper stack from Hobby Lobby and cut into little layers.  
I reused a stamp set I already had from stampin up and Boom, the card is finished.  Have a great day and come back tomorrow to see inexpensive way to make a card set for Valentine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
THANK YOU FOR RESPECTING ME AS A CRAFTER:

All work designs shown here on Inkerella is for inspirational and instructional purpose only. My designs may not be copied for sale, submission to contests or for publication without permission. Thanks for your understanding!